为了证明网购了一台日制阉割版的NGC改造,顺带入张玛会4测试,暂时不会发教程。) Y0 L4 v7 g# W3 n
测试是改造RGB输出后配合自制的色差线接液晶电视,因为彩监想拍摄好效果实在难。
5 z2 O& ]& H9 \* ^) Y+ G, v2 _0 e+ ^# ?) y! o* N
[url]     ╁ ╁ ╁ ╁   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-16 01:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
GCVideo Lite 0.9
4 u8 h# e2 ^" e( AThis is the first prototype GCVideo Lite board with analog outputs in RGB and Component/YPbPr formats, revision 0.9. This revision has a few minor annoyances, but has proven to work.5 \! p4 Q& l6 j; a( f
9 V) S- I7 i. S, ^+ V1 w
Connectors& x: ?! O- d. a: g- a

; t; j' P2 z' [) NThe board has five connectors and one jumper: The main signal and power input is the 11x2 connector P1 which connects to the GameCube Digital Video port. The 6x1 connector on the side is the JTAG connector which is needed to program the FPGA on the board. Signal outputs are on the 5x1 and 4x1 connectors. There is also a 2x2 connector labelled "spare" next to the P1 and JTAG connectors which is currently unused.; e3 E( u( L+ R  b4 B, Z
7 I' e3 _' d. W/ d/ M
The single jumper on the board is located next to the JTAG connector and consists of two solder pads. If these pads are bridged, the FPGA will output RGB signals, if they are open it will output component signals.4 T) B3 }2 K6 O! @) `# k

5 K% [+ }$ F3 t: Y: K" L9 pP1 (11x2)! E! {  W- r5 X

8 @# Y: v0 a+ EThe board is connected to the GameCube's digital video port using the pins of the P1 connector. Since the original connector in the GameCube is proprietary and no alternative is known, this needs to be done using wires. It is strongly recommended to keep these wires as short as possible since one of them is a 54MHz clock signal. Be absolutely sure to not connect or bridge anything to pin 5 (+12V) - an accidental short between that pin and any of the data lines will instantly fry the Gamecube.
1 r' z3 o" ]* ~7 A
$ m# m9 l2 Q- y% a9 qThe pins of the P1 connector on the GCVideo Lite board correspond 1:1 with the pins of the GC's digital video connector, pin 1 is marked with a square instead of a round pad. This site shows the pin numbering directly on the connector. Alternatively, if you look at the bottom of the GameCube's main PCB with the video connectors facing away from you, pin 1 of the DV connector should be the top right pin, pin2 the one below it. (Disclaimer: Not verified, just reasoned - if in doubt, measure)2 v% H$ M, G9 y0 h
0 S8 c0 [- X. m, S: u
I have no idea what your options are if you have a later-model GameCube where Nintendo removed the digital AV port.
: k: |' `2 [, {/ {. t0 @# z- U+ K9 }2 D2 \# b
JTAG (6x1)
9 s- m( n. a8 Z- G1 h
5 Y) _: ~2 C8 J  y4 oThe FPGA has an internal configuration memory which is blank when it is delivered from the factory. To program the FPGA, you need a JTAG interface suitable for use with Lattice's software - I use a clone of the HW-USBN-2A cable, but the software also supports a parallel port cable (no idea about the pinout) or FT2232D-based USB devices (look for Lattice application note AN8082 for the schematic).
# j& i: Z' x2 F4 V& h7 G4 s% |* ]7 b% ~
/ D* A1 [8 C/ p- b& h6 C9 X( X  {On the software side, the FPGA can be programmed using the Lattice Diamond software package. Although it may appear a bit large at about 1.5 GByte download size, this is quite small compared to similar packages from other FPGA vendors. ;) If programming the internal configuration flash of the XO2 fails, try the .jed file instead of the .bit file.2 q# [  _* l! N+ \. O$ ~6 ]

% _  _0 C- ]0 c/ FVideo (5x1)
" H9 H+ d$ \* a% b# R8 y+ L0 E+ T$ r
1 j/ J* N) y8 ^2 z$ t; yThe video output connector is the 5x1 connector on the side of the board. Pin 1 is marked using a square instead of a round pad and outputs the R (RGB) or Pr (Component, red plug) signal. Pins 2 and 4 are ground pins. Pin 3 (the middle one) outputs the G (RGB) or Y (Component, green plug) signal, Pin 5 outputs the B (RGB) or Pb (Component, blue plug) signal. There is also a tiny label hidden between the resistors and capacitors saying "B-G-R" which uses "-" as a shorthand for ground.( k/ K3 J+ h- C+ X
, J9 }6 m  m8 y! e* w
Sync (4x1)
, ?. X2 l- m5 C: c% e" c
6 M* ^. s/ o( {+ [The GCVideo Lite board has a dedicated connector for sync signals. You can ignore it if you only want to output Component video, but it is required if you want to use RGB. The pins are labelled "C V H -" on the sikscreen. The "-" pin is ground, "V" and "H" are vertical and horizontal sync signals and "C" is a composite sync signal. The composite sync signal should be directly usable e.g. for connections to SCART televisions or scalers like an XRGB Mini that need a composite sync while the V- and H-Sync signals can be used for VGA inputs - but remember that the GameCube outputs 15kHz video during startup and not every game supports 480p!3 e, {0 a1 k2 r" c1 I
5 b# b% s! n- V" D8 z) e+ r& L9 s
While the hardware could support RGB with Sync-on-Green, this is currently not implemented.
5 K6 I2 q5 |" X* C$ C! P0 Y
: e- E. v. L# K% ]% x( VBuilding
8 c5 X, o( {. T$ H1 |0 K1 M1 q9 d$ O, l6 _/ p
The PCB uses four layers, so it is not suitable for etching at home, but there are many prototyping services available that offer small runs of a PCB. The prototype has been ordered from OSHPark and the zip file with the data they require has been included in the repository.
# T& ^5 D, O0 j- d  ]" a' V
+ y8 k8 Y! X' p3 NThe values of the parts are marked within their footprint in rather tiny letters, alternatively you can look at the BOM.csv file for the value corresponding to each of the component references.* K% i6 L/ k- k" M
) @* a$ o, ?; N1 N' K
Audio7 E& Q5 [$ ?( @  u

# a: U8 f' R7 N5 k  \2 Y  MAlthough the audio pins are connected to the FPGA, there is currently no audio support, so you need to use the analog AV port for audio signals.
0 r; i/ V/ S# ~/ [! U5 Q( m6 \3 r' w* E# V) E2 V
If anyone feels compelled to add audio support to the project (e.g. by implementing a sigma-delta DAC in the FPGA), feel free to send a pull request.
0 D! n$ {1 z3 D2 ^3 T
' U" p' b7 f, \: S; \; GKnown issues, x; S- s' P, t, i) v9 ?/ P
9 I* I8 c/ O2 F# _! H9 M
The drill holes for the JTAG and output video/sync connectors are slightly too small to fit standard 2.54mm pitch pin headers.
( W+ y0 ^3 A0 ~7 H0 _The pads of the two ICs (from KiCADs standard footprint library) are meant for reflow soldering, not hand soldering. It is still possdo not need to use ible to hand-solder these chips, but it takes a lot of patience.+ O4 r! m' i, r& l
The "component cable connected" pin is always active, which causes some homebrew applications to switch into 480p mode by default. This can be problematic for users of SD-only monitors, but since the board must be connected to the cube using wires anyway, leaving out the connection of pin 1 (or adding a switch in that line) can fix this issue.
* ]; M5 N$ H  _0 p; VTrace width could be increased for some of the supply traces on the top and bottom layers.
. v7 _6 d( y+ O% jVias are a bit large-ish.
! V4 E6 l: l7 w) a" w) U! zOther Systems- A. f. T7 u" V& |

. Q) j  V* Y0 b: l8 t3 r" {With a different program in the FPGA it may be possible to use the same board to provide RGB and/or Component outputs for an N64, but this has not been implemented yet." f& Q# E# ^# h/ w

( k# @' v. h6 E2 D9 [Measurements on a Wii board indicate that thare is an internal video data bus that may use the same signals as the GameCube's digital video port, but since the Wii already supports Component video natively there isn't much reason to actually use this board on a Wii. It may need some hardware changes as the Wii uses 1.8V signal levels instead of the 3.3V seen on a GameCube.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-16 01:08:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 anoyo 于 2014-11-16 01:10 编辑
, y  W% ^7 @" l. G0 L" H/ _" |8 l, [, w0 H, E7 Y# a- u- C$ t
https://github.com/ikorb/gcvideo ... o_lite_09/README.md  k" R, p' Q7 p5 K0 P* T
GCVideo Lite 0.9
/ k# Y: e# Q, P( iThis is the first prototype GCVideo Lite board with analog outputs in RGB and Component/YPbPr formats, revision 0.9. This revision has a few minor annoyances, but has proven to work.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-16 01:13:43 | 显示全部楼层
GCVideo Lite 0.9
/ t/ O' u; ?3 E+ w7 N. Y* g此乃第一个原型GC视频轻量电路板能让其用RGB和色差输出,修订版本0.9 这个修订版有一些小问题,不过确实能用& C3 r! X. _7 p! T& Z8 Z. w$ G- _
This is the first prototype GCVideo Lite board with analog outputs in RGB and Component/YPbPr formats, revision 0.9. This revision has a few minor annoyances, but has proven to work.
) {6 a- D: U3 [) X, y5 t+ \' n8 V0 ]" j' l! ~1 F8 F0 d
https://github.com/ikorb/gcvideo ... o_lite_09/README.md
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-16 11:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
这个真不错,可以不用到处淘欧机了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-19 14:13:26 | 显示全部楼层
厉害啊,绝对的技术达人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-7 17:35:52 | 显示全部楼层
如果能给阉割版增加RGB输出就舒爽了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-24 22:30:06 | 显示全部楼层
很厉害啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-27 19:44:29 | 显示全部楼层
kaokaokao110 发表于 2015-1-7 17:35
  \/ |3 y  p+ K3 O- S如果能给阉割版增加RGB输出就舒爽了。。。
6 A7 G/ C/ W3 C/ |
阉割版当然可以改RGB输出。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-30 16:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
Junlei 发表于 2015-1-27 19:44
; R. a( w  j  Q* }+ q阉割版当然可以改RGB输出。

0 b3 X6 A+ s& n/ F0 m7 A原理来说没错,只不过实际操作会比较复杂吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Video Game Do It Yourself ( 闽ICP备14000865号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:10 , Processed in 0.056624 second(s), 12 queries .