5 v; f' e% J; e0 U3 p4 ^0 u

- I- S0 Y# j' g- M1 N* m- P$ l. P0 A! U

) c" n  x  |8 ?& [2 i& `
  V, F4 i) A' G2 z; J

/ r: D8 g! A  N& r2 {9 [$ W
" p- u. x6 d- p- |2 B  a( _; ~0 p! L

1 W8 ]( p! X7 h" H( q+ r. x- s" a- Z
7 ^% e9 ^9 X- F3 s

0 ^6 O" C/ {& R% y; Q4 X0 s, Y$ l0 q8 F7 X% J5 N0 ?

% _& m% C7 g7 ]/ S5 r# P; U, h

; W& T2 f$ n+ i" K
1 f  [- M- l8 `3 M
1 b$ ^- j) i1 y2 t% N( d: V1 z
- e0 t/ p/ w0 t
& T" K/ |/ j+ ^3 W& j$ I
6 z% X0 i. F8 R) r, a4 g) b8 G  p
  n: o3 D, i) x, b

7 f* ]; n) D1 \+ FDreamcast PVR:7 Z# h6 B8 D6 n* J" F; ~" V. C9 a  k$ M

* U  g- U9 Z1 n! _CDI image. You can use discjuggler or Alcohol 120% to burn it to a CD-R, and it will result on a selfbooting CD.
% `& w5 B. K- |* R5 B+ S2 a8 H' a( ?9 A. p' V! b, G) X; |
Version 1.18: New lag test that uses the SIP Microphone. It can measure display lag if it follows the same chain that audio does. The test appears if a microphone is detected. It uses fast Fourier Transform to detect the audio delay by playing a 1Khz tone and accurately calculating the frame delay.
  T' }3 K% O& v8 s' U( F/ d8 A
6 x4 q0 c5 g) W! ]# DVersion 1.17: New test for evaluating upscaler/TV response time when switching between 240p and 480i. Help for all tests has been updated.
9 P5 Q; v" e" d- e( \, y; x3 T: }; E5 v* c) v
Version 1.16: Fixes 100 IRE to comply with SMPTE standards. Adds option for 140 to 100 IRE test.
! M" \" s$ ^" j
- x0 `% q, l; R2 u- g: J* |" HVersion 1.15: Adds 100 IRE pattern, can be varied in 10 IRE steps with A and B buttons# {3 f% [4 q* _

8 `% W/ @% f1 P9 Y# g6 XVersion 1.14: Internal release, has lag test with microphone and FFT.2 z" n9 n3 |  r
, B3 C6 I2 r* w* }( ~" ^" |1 ?
Version 1.13: Eliminates unnecessary modes when using VGA, and renames them to better reflect the current setup. While on VGA mode it defaults to full screen 480p, and has two other modes: linedoubled by software with scanlines and linedoubled by the dreamcast PVR. While on full 480p mode grid and some tests have full 480p resolution.
! d( s1 x! ^2 N1 `/ e( g4 Y* J8 ~5 y/ p9 p
Version 1.11: Corrects gray ramp for appropriate Dreamcast color space and values. Added slight visual cues and improved Lag Test interface.
7 c4 o; f! ^1 F6 Y
  E2 D+ k% H1 k$ E, n& rVersion 1.10: Adds Color Bleed test, the A button can be pressed in order to change between vertical stripes and checkerboard patterns.
, N. d- B' O( v- [! g4 h
* y& s9 F3 W  S! u4 A9 Z) i4 CAlso improves Lag test with options to toggle rhythmic cadence, audio cue and vibration.
$ U+ y, ~3 {$ ?
- V4 O1 y4 W$ O  e, |5 D" aVersion 1.09: Fixes the Grid pattern, centering and using a 320x239 background, which is the DC output resolution when not using VGA. When using VGA, there is a green line at the bottom of the pattern making VGA a secondary test case, and not the main one.& Y$ v* v( n6 x
2 K$ r% N0 y2 U/ x5 R2 e$ }  L9 {$ k
Adds a Grid Scroll pattern, which can be scrolled vertically or horizontally. ) A8 p1 l4 |# X' w3 _7 |

+ r6 s  b8 b9 P5 x7 I& i3 |Version 1.08 Adjusts the PLUGE, Colorbars and Grayscale to real Dreamcast capabilities and colors, you can now be sure that these are the correct patterns suited for calibrating colors, black and white levels to a 16bit (ARGB 1555) color source.
2 I8 N& a7 I$ J! g& {% U% y% x
0 n! s5 S1 ~0 [7 CAdded extra help text to some patterns, Reduced and optimized memory footprint by using the Dreamcast/KOS internal texture format. This also improves loading times.
, ]2 Z! S* Q: {$ [3 T  r. ^) p7 Q1 ~7 ?( B4 N
Version 1.07 reduces memory footprint of most patterns, adds extra 6% black bars on the PLUGE pattern, moves HELP usage to the Right Trigger, adds multiple layer scrolling on several tests, adds sprite flipping on the H axis when applicable and expanded help texts.
- A7 Q1 e) P$ K: d8 ^) O5 K- R" ^( y" V( ~5 @
When using VGA and scanline mode, you can now adjust the scanline intensity with Y pressed and the Dpad's left or right; you can also toggle scanlines between even and odd with the X button when in that mode. (That way you can verify how your SLG-3000 is configured).
, U3 \7 ?: M( p0 r, C; `9 [; x( Z7 [. @* n( g3 [
Version 1.06 fixes a couple of typos and uses new code for Input, now only controller one responds to commands.& j$ `3 L7 |: S8 n' E2 Q

: S" B1 b: j  p' v/ i! c2 h% xVersion 1.05 adds the help option, which describes several test patterns and how to use them. It also adds the option to Pan the grid since the last pixel line is not shown over RGB and composite.6 q0 A0 B) N6 ]0 ^( \
' n8 y, D9 H1 z6 H$ e) f
Version 1.04 reorganizes Test Patterns on a new sub menu, and adds Pluge, Gray Ramp, a rudimentary Sound Test and white, black and RGB full screens. - }: k9 [* l0 k, ]! X! H4 L& M7 m

: n, J! a* F+ X9 nVersion 1.03 Uses a new font engine, written from scratch. Fixes several bugs with 480i and 480p with scanlines, adds scanline intensity. It also calculates milliseconds correctly on Lag Test and adds control options to Scroll Test.+ ^, \+ r- l2 G4 s4 V
0 B* H8 s- p3 ^  Q" m
Version 1.02 adds the background scroll test, alternated the beep on the lag test between the speakers, fixes small bugs and optimizes the polygon drawing and texture mapping routines. Also drawing has been updated for the 480i Full screen mode.9 t$ R; @6 A1 `7 F7 D+ j

: p# v( N; Y1 y' T0 X+ MVersion 1.01 adds new sprite and background for the Shadow and striped sprite tests, as well as a new video mode: Full 480i. In this mode several patterns are available at full 480i or 480p when using the VGA box.
, L5 e: T0 i! n! T' `3 y
0 ]( f. `) ~" y1 ?! N, C
( J' V4 `  N4 b. L: O3 A; G7 [Genesis/Sega CD:3 _" l4 y( z8 d- r' }

8 K% G* h  u% }8 G  }2 ^. _1.11: Adds 100 IRE test. In reality the Genesis cannot output 100% IRE compliant signals, but they are as close as possible. you can vary intensity with A and B. The real value is displayed for a second., k$ G; z; l! {
# K: B1 l4 s6 J6 ?
1.10: Adds passive lag test. It is encouraged to use a Nomad display and a camera, in order to take pictures of both screens and measure lag.
- h) }# d. F* H( Y% K' a# p/ N: s( j9 S( S2 q
1.09: Adds the Display backlit zone test and fixes the linearity pattern by compensating for NTSC pixel aspect ratio.
5 N. r4 h+ d$ W  d3 ^9 k& t5 ]: g7 i$ `$ A; r1 @& D% c" G+ a
1.08: Adds Color Bleed test, the A button can be pressed in order to change between vertical stripes and checkerboard patterns.
+ k1 J% h: S5 Y1 \1 c! }: B9 S+ l! n$ L3 _) L# T
Also improves Lag test with options to toggle rhythmic cadence and audio cue.
7 l+ ]6 l( ~* u% f1 n. V9 T
+ e: V9 p5 G* M+ T% f4 _1.07: Adds Horizontal and Vertical Grid tests and fixes sound test with a full TFM track by Shiru. Fixed palette animation of water, fixed a small bug with bg display on striped sprite." [7 _6 b2 O1 E; \+ W- ]) l) N7 _

: M4 Z& I6 M% Y+ N  P1 s6 z: i1.06: Uses tilemaps for all full screen graphics and backgrounds, saves tons of space resulting in a 1mbit ROM. Adds small details to Sonic backgrounds as well.
6 k2 `+ w; s6 X7 X& T( O+ p3 W, C& u6 z! C( n
1.05: Improved color accuracy on Gray Ramp, Color bars and PLUGE. It now goes down to 6% black thanks to the Shadow/highlights mode of the VDP. Grid, Gray ramp, color bars and PLUGE are now drawn from single tiles saving tons of space and reducing the size back to 2mbits. They now have 12 shades plus black on each pattern.& ~+ t- F4 h2 F
3 B3 ^! i, o$ V
Added scroll and layers to the sonic backgrounds on the Drop Shadow and striped sprite tests, with palette animations for the water and sprite direction.
( L" K% J5 N4 \# M5 m; E# O" R( f- i) i& f) M: [
1.04: Adds help. Corrects gray ramp and PLUGE to better use the Genesis palettes. Adds better scroll test with layers with water animation. Changed font to include shadow, and several small bug fixes. Up to date with the Dreamcast version.
6 l$ H2 `3 f! I
- z7 C1 Z3 `+ O+ l& f1.03: Adds Pluge, Gray Ramp, Sound Test (not working as expected yet), and full screen white, black and RGB patterns. All Test Patterns are now under their own submenu.
# C$ [) E! X, j' y

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-8-26 08:46:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
老大真厉害!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Video Game Do It Yourself ( 闽ICP备14000865号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:05 , Processed in 0.057310 second(s), 14 queries .